Can Chiropractic help you?
McTimoney Chiropractors have been helping people for more than 30 years. At Abacus Clinic ‘Health where it Counts’ we conduct annual audits, and our patients state we continue to
Back pain is one of the most common problems that Chiropractors are presented with. Often, we are asked what we treat; the simple answer is we treat the patient not a particular condition. Our bodies are self-regulating and are programmed to be healthy. Research has shown that Chiropractic care can also help with symptoms associated with the following conditions:
- Ankle sprain (short term management)
- Elbow pain and tennis elbow (lateral epicondylitis) arising from associated musculoskeletal conditions of the back and neck, but not isolated occurrences
- Headache arising from the neck (cervicogenic)
- Joint pains
- Joint pains including hip and knee pain from osteoarthritis as an adjunct to core OA treatments and exercise
- General, acute & chronic backache, back pain (not arising from injury or accident)
- Generalised aches and pains
- Mechanical neck pain (as opposed to neck pain following injury i.e. whiplash)
- Migraine prevention
- Minor sports injuries
- Muscle spasms
- Plantar fasciitis (short term management)
- Rotator cuff injuries, disease or disorders
- Shoulder complaints (dysfunction, disorders and pain)
- Soft tissue disorders of the shoulder
- Tension and inability to relax
The team at Abacus work in partnership with the patient sharing detailed post treatment advice such as stretching and postural advice and guidelines that are specific to the patient to promote optimal recovery. We are very proud of the patient practitioner partnerships that we have developed over the years.
In addition to McTimoney Chiropractic, Abacus is also proud to offer sports and remedial massage.
If you are unsure if you are suitable for chiropractic care the clinic offers a free postural assessment. This is a short assessment with a Chiropractor to discuss how chiropractic care can help.
Feel free to call on 01789 294313 to make an appointment.
As regulated health professionals, Chiropractors may choose to focus their practice on specific population groups such as pregnant women, children and babies, athletes or animals. Some of our Chiropractors have undertaken post graduate training in paediatric and pregnancy care, provided by The Royal College of Chiropractors and the International Chiropractic Paediatric Association, and are experienced in assessing and caring for the individual’s needs.